Flipper’s Reservation & Cancellation Policies
Flipper’s Hotel has established the following payment policies in order to maintain strong relationships with guests and clients.
All reservations must be made and confirmed by e-mail.
2. Payment: (for both Guests & Agencies)
We accept all major credit cards. If reserving your trip greater than 90 days in advance, a 50% deposit is required at the time of booking, and the balance is due 60 days prior to departure. If reserving your trip within 30 days of your departure, the entire trip cost must be paid at the time of confirmation.
In order to cancel a booking, please adhere to the following procedures in accordance with our policies:
- 120 days or more: 10% of total invoice will be withheld.
- 119-60 days: 30% of total invoice will be withheld.
- 59 days or less; 100% of total invoice will be withheld.
- Special Deals are not refundable or applicable to any cancellation policy.
Only written cancellations will be accepted.
All claims must be received within 10 days of the trip’s termination to be considered. Claims must be requested in writing, accompanied with supporting documentation
These policies apply to every package we offer.
TRIP PAYMENT CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET OUT HEREIN.